I think you all might have this misconception:
Creating cool text effects using Photoshop is rocket science.
And you are wrong. It’s not that hard as you think it is.
In the recent post, I shared some Photoshop styles you must have to create amazing text effects. But what if you want to make something much better?
Something beyond the blending options menu in Photoshop. And using other tools’ and techniques for much better effects?
Well don’t worry. I got you covered. 😉
In this article, you will explore some of the best Photoshop tutorials on creating cool text effects. These are the best Photoshop tutorials on creating text effects and you must check these.
In the following list of tutorials, you will not only explore new methods of achieving complex tasks in a faster way but you will also learn how creative thinking can be used to create something awesome.
So are you ready?
Let’s jump in.
- 1 Creating Cool Text Effects In Photoshop
- 1.1 1. Text in Stitches Photoshop Tutorial
- 1.2 2. Make a Letterpress Text Effect in Photoshop
- 1.3 3. Create a Magma Hot Text Effect in Photoshop
- 1.4 4. Create 3-D Text With Some Extreme Lighting
- 1.5 5. How to Create Bloody Dripping Skrillex Wallpaper
- 1.6 6. Create Stylized Hay Bale Typography in Photoshop
- 1.7 7. Create a Stunning City Skyline Made of Text in Photoshop
- 1.8 8. Create a Typography Wallpaper in Photoshop
- 1.9 9. Create an Awesome Text Background Using Patterns
- 1.10 10. Master 3-D Type Text Effects in Photoshop
- 1.11 11. Create a One-Layer Retro Text Effect in Photoshop
- 1.12 12. Reflective Liquid type Photoshop Tutorial
Creating Cool Text Effects In Photoshop
Over to You
Well this list of amazing Photoshop text effects tutorials can be a gold mine for you if you read each and every tutorial and try to do what is being taught.
You will then never find difficulties in creating cool text effects. Moreover you can also try to make something new out of these tutorials just by some creative thinking.
First make what you learned and then try to manipulate it by combining the techniques provided in different tutorials.
Who knows what creative masterpiece you create? But if you create one do share it here with us and also share this list if you want others’ to be creative.